This process is just for those who are applying for either and exam or license by reciprocity and have passed the Fundamentals exam, Principles and Practices exams, and/or licensure in another state.
1. Request verification through NCEES’s online verification process.
2. Check with the state board where you took your exams and/or are currently licensed to verify the verification process for that particular state
3. Follow the procedures for the state board’s licensure verification request.
4. Information is entered into NCEES’s verification database.
5. The Ohio Board receives notification from NCEES that a verification request is available and ready for download.
6. The Ohio Board will download the verification and match the records with any existing applications in our database.
This process is for anyone who has taken and passed their exams in Ohio, and/or holds a current Ohio license.
All verification request are now handled through the state's eLicense Ohio licensing portal. Click on the link below for step-by-step instructions on requesting verification of your Ohio licenses/exams.