Verification process for those who have passed an exam in Ohio
This process is for anyone who has taken and passed their exams in Ohio, and/or holds a current Ohio license.
1. Request verification through NCEES’s online verification process.
2. Download and mail the Ohio verification form along with the verification fee of $24.00 to the Ohio Board. At this time, the Board can only accept check or money order made payable to 'Treasurer - State of Ohio'. No online or credit card payments
State Board of Registration for
Professional Engineers and Surveyors
77 S High St Ste 2472
Columbus Ohio 43215
3. Once the NCEES request and the application and fee are received, Ohio will verify any exam and licensure information and upload the information to the NCEES verification system.
- If you are having information sent to a state that does not participate in NCEES’s verification system, you can skip step one. You will need to provide the Ohio Board with a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your verification to be forwarded to the correct board.
4. The receiving state board will receive notification that your exam and/or license information has been uploaded to the NCEES verification system.